Monday, March 16, 2015

Mug Rug Swap

Somehow I forgot to take a picture of the finished mug rug I made for our MMQG March swap, so here's a sneak peek of it, photobombing another shot from the guild's website. The binding came out very smooth, hooray, and a good steamy press made it lay flat. (look at that triangle quilt, wow!)

The free pattern is from Camelot Fabrics' blog here. You can make it a full Venn Diagram, but then it's more like placemat-sized. You can see how they tend to curl up in the pattern photos.

And here's the cute one I got. The woodsy theme of it fits right in at my house.

This is an idea I have for my Riley Blake Fabric Challenge project. Just gotta shop for a couple of solids to fill in here and there and it should be good to go. 4-year-old daughter approves.

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see what you come up with for the fabric challenge!