Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pin Sink and Bowls


Here's the beast that ate all my pins. I finished this top in 2004, and started hand quilting it a couple of years ago. I didn't get that far before little B came along.  I recently dug it out to make sure there wasn't any rust. I guess I should finish off some other UFOs and get back to this one. I need my pins!

Here are some fabric bowls I put together from acuppaandacatchup. There are so many cute options in the pattern! Therese two were sort of trial runs.  I am proud of myself for finally cutting into this fat quarter of Christmas linen that I got in San Francisco years ago. The red one is pretty small and it was a little tougher than the bigger one. I'm going to have to hunt down some more interfacing if I want to make more. Then I'll try to get a bit more creative with handles, quilting, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment