I think they came out so cute - I hope they fit!!
Good thing infants can't object to how you want to dress them :)
I wish I had taken the time to figure out how to put the bias binding around the legs on the outside instead of on the inside because the papaya color looks so cute with the elephant print. Oh well, it sort of peeks out a little bit.
There was only 1/8" elastic and 3/8" elastic in my sewing box and the pattern called for 1/4". The 3/8" was nice stuff, but it just wouldn't fit in the openings so I used the 1/8" What a nightmare to join the ends!! There must be a trick. Hopefully what I did won't come undone!!